Friday, October 29, 2010

Shirley Boys.

Basketball, the game that i love apart from soccer.

For the past three weeks, i have been playing basketball almost every evening about 2 blocks from home, whenever i go there i get lots of people mostly kids from nearby school Shirley Boys School, they are free, joyful and get along with anybody.

They My Boys, awesome kids. Cracks me all the time. From the day we met, they keep on asking 'where am i from??'. They talk among themselves judging on my appearances, some say filipino, vietnam and combodia, even though i keep on adding my comment saying that I am Indian.

I am sure, the next time i meet them, they will ask me again, some of them with their serious faces thinking that i am playing around. Great times.

Thank you for reading.

1 comment:

  1. haha nice comfortable and happy read. enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete